NOTE: Intake Volunteers – if you go to the website indicated on this listing and have the guests cell phone number or email address you can have the discount card sent to them as you are doing your intake. Just follow the instructions on the website.
Free For Everyone. All Illinois residents are eligible to get pharmacy discounts through this program. The program may be used to provide savings on prescriptions not covered by your health insurance or Medicare Part D. The program may also be used instead of your insurance coverage when it offers greater savings than your copay.
- No Restrictions. There are no enrollment forms, no age or income requirements, no waiting periods, no eligibility required, no exclusions, covers pre-existing conditions, no claim forms to file, no annual or lifetime limits.
- Lowest Price. This program has Lowest Rx Price Logic to guarantee that you get the best pricing on prescriptions (Card holders pay the lower of a discount off Average Wholesale Price-AWP, discount off MAC Pricing, or Pharmacy Promotional/Retail price). You can save up to 80% on your medications (average savings are roughly 30%)!
- Medications. The program includes discounts on brand and generic medications, open formulary so that all medications are eligible for discounts.
- Accepted Everywhere. The Discount Prescription Card is pre-activated and accepted at over 68,000 pharmacies around the country including most major chains.
- Confidential. No personal information is required to get a card.
Go to website for more information and to have card sent to you. https://illinoisrxcard.com/