Educates and engages the community to help prevent domestic commercial sexual exploitation and provide comprehensive, restorative care to survivors.
- Journey Groups – 10-week Healing Groups for adult men and women, including those exploited as children
- Conquer Groups – 6-week Groups that help men who are struggling with pornography or harmful uses of sex
Restorative Services Coordination for Survivors
- Long-term (12-18 mo.) holistic, structured Residential Recovery program for trafficked moms with children.
- Assessment/intake to determine which services or support are recommended for and desired by the individual.
- Find bed matches in other residential programs through our Chicago and US network and coordinate intake.
- Coordinate local services to meet the needs of the individual if not entering Residential Program.
- Serve as a central point of contact, friend and mentor to individuals and their families as they move through the process of healing and rebuilding their lives.
- Support outreach in conjunction with law enforcement (e.g., stings, jail/holding visits, etc.)
Long-Term Residential Recovery Program
Stepping Stones Network (SSN) provides holistic, structured residential programming for trafficked mothers and their children, while also preventing these children from being exploited or sold. Our 12-18 month program, staffed 24×7, provides safety, community, beauty and basic needs. To help survivors achieve sustainable life change, we employ strength-based and trauma-informed approaches in the context of licensed therapeutic services, life and parenting skills, health coaching, education and vocational planning, and supportive relationship building. Child-care and therapeutic options will be provided for children during the day, while their mothers set goals, develop practical plans and skills, and establish social and professional networks to rebuild their lives. Residence is at confidential location in central Lake County, IL.